Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Options are Endless

My indecisiveness has already become ever-present in this wedding planning thing.

Here's the problem:

We're trying to pick our "theme", which would also help us decide our colors and make picking out some invitations a bit easier. I'm already stuck on this, but there are so many options that I love. I've managed to narrow it down to two.

The Great Outdoors
We're having an outdoor ceremony, so naturally (ha.ha.ha.) one of the themes would play off of that setting. Everything would be very "earthy" and summery, and we would probably incorporate pheasant feathers to pay tribute to Tom's family.

Some of the inspiration:





Classic Elegance
I'm a huge fan of damask, s having a wedding themed around that would also be completely amazing to me. With accents of lime green, it would still have a summery feel, but would have a bit more of a elegant vibe than the outdoor theme. In some ways, I like that. In others, I feel it may be a bit more than we're looking for. 

Here's the imagery for this theme:






And don't even get me started on ceremony/reception venues. Eek!



No comments:

Post a Comment